Introducing Our Executive Programmes
In Professional Development offers a range of programmes to support you in your career.
If you have three year’s management experience we suggest you consider one of our complete programmes of study. Our Mini-MBA and Director’s Development Programme are ideal for those looking to further their skills in business development.
We pride ourselves on delivering unique, engaging and insightful programmes which help you to develop the skills to achieve your goals and development objectives. Whether you are looking to hone leadership skills, develop your management skills, build knowledge or simply improve confidence, our range of programmes are ready to meet your specific needs.
Our flexible approach to delivery provides you with greater choice on both when and how you study. It also means that our programmes fit around your existing professional and personal commitments. Our courses are carefully designed and expertly delivered with each programme created with the busy professional in mind. So if something interrupts your study, you can pick things up again at a time that best suits you.
Key information about our Mini MBA and Directors Development programmes:
- You need a minimum of three years’ management experience to enrol
- Course modules are delivered face to face in modern, convenient locations
- You can take a programme in a number of modes:
- Accelerator – a complete a programme in five consecutive days
- Certificate – five modules, delivered in two-day blocks and can be completed over six-18 months
- By module – you can take the individual modules that interest you as open courses and, if you decide at a later date you want to complete the full programme, register for the modules you are missing
- If you successfully complete the programme, you may be eligible for the PGCert Strategic Leadership for Directors
In Professional Development offers various programmes of study for managers and leaders including: